Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New AngleTech AeroTrunk




Had a great ride with the new trunk.
Great design, easy handle, and tons of storage. Perfect. I ordered it from Angletech Cycles. Very helpful and response time to questions is lighting fast.
http://www.angletechcycles.com/

Its freezing cold here currently so my test rides have been shorter. But so far here is what I can tell you.
The Stratus is a very long recumbent, almost 8' feet, and when riding with the AeroTrunk on I don't feel the back end of the bike when i am at speed. I could even make the bike lighter by taking the rear rack off, due to the fact that the Aerotrunk is held on un-supported and I think this would improve things even more. The Angletech Aerotrunk has been said to give you 2-3kmh with a decrease in drag and wind resistance. I need a new bike computer to prove this out. Can't wait to do some time trials on the new bike.

2 comments:

Mike said...

sleek ride brother...love your love for the recumbent!!

Unknown said...

l.i.v.i.n